With the warm weather taking over this week, we spent the majority of our afternoons floating around the pool and exploring the backyard. The kids love the pool. All they need is some sunscreen, hats, some floaties, and they’re good to go!
I, on the other hand, need something that has comfort, support, and coverage as I chase around the kids. These suits have been a great addition to my closet! Not only are they flattering (I purchased the Old Navy suit pre-pregnancy so I am so excited that it still fits with this growing bump), but they’re both an awesome deal! These sandals were a Target find a few weeks ago and I’m pretty sure I’ve worn them almost every day since. I love that they are cute, comfy, and I don’t have to worry about losing a shoe when I have to take off after a rouge toddler.
I’ve linked everything I can below and added a few similar styles, too! What are your poolside fashion go-to’s? Drop a comment below!
- Hat: Sold out, but find a similar one here.
- Glasses: I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it another thousand times. I LOVE THESE GLASSES!
- Suit 1: Similar here. Mine is sold out in black, but they have the same style in leopard here.
- Suit 2: A great Target find! Love the single shoulder and the petal trim. Find similar here.
- Cover-Up: Similar here. Mine is sold out in this color scheme, but find the same style here.
- Sandals: I love these! They are so comfortable and are really great for chasing the kids around! Find them at Target, or find a similar style here.
- Sandals: These have been a favorite these past few weeks. Super cute & comfy plus come in other colors! Find them here.